TP-Link Router with fast WiFi d edoble band up to 1200mbps 2.4 Ghz / 5 Ghz
Warning: Last items in stock!
Supports standard 802.11 ac – the new generation Wifi
Connections simultaneous 2.4 GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz to 867Mbps for a total of 1.2 Gbps of available bandwidth
4 external Antennas dual-band to provide a stable wireless connection and optimal coverage
Simple management network in his hands with TP-LINK Tether
Connections of Dual-Band up to 1.2 Gbps
The simultaneous Dual-Band router ARCHER C50 offers the flexibility of two networks. Simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing can be performed in the 2.4 GHz band, while the intensive tasks of bandwidth as network games or streaming HD can be processed in the 5 GHz band.
Four external antennas for optimal coverage
With two external antennas combined with high-quality technology, you can maintain high speeds over great distances. This provides optimal wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office.
Guest network: Access the Guest Network provides a safe access to the Wifi network at the time of sharing it with guests in your office or home.
Router TP-Link parental control: Parental Control allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff.
Supports IPv6: The Archer C50 supports IPv6, the next generation of the Internet protocol, helping you to have your network prepared for the future.
Setup guide to set up Facebook Wifi on Archer C50
Facebook Wifi is a free portal authentication captive. When this feature is enabled, clients that were connected to the Wifi guest will be redirected to your page of Facebook, and will not have Internet access unless they pass the authentication. This type of function is widely used in some bars, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets to advertise, collect feedback, etc
Set up Facebook Wifi on Archer C50
1. Log in to the web management interface of Archer C50. You can refer to this FAQ.
2. Go to Guest Network, enable it and configure other parameters according to your requirements. Typically, security is configured as Disable the wireless security on this scenario, since we do not want to limit the client through the connection password, but the authentication of Facebook.
3. Active Facebook Wifi and click Configure on Facebook.
4. Log in to your account Facebook or you can create a new one.
5. After you log on, choose a page local business or create a new one.
The follow ups are the way to create a new page of Facebook:
Click Create page in the first place.
Choose Business or brand as the category Page.
Fill in the required information and click Continue.
Go to the Settings page and make sure that the Visibility of the page is set up as a published Page, so that users can access your page from Facebook.
Then you have completed the creation of the page of Facebook.
6. Then choose the page of Facebook and set the required parameters according to the help information on the page. For example, select the page from Facebook as TP-Link SOHO, set the Bypass mode as Required code of Wifi and set the duration of the session in five hours. Click Save settings.
7. Once the page of Facebook has been correctly configured, the name of your page Facebook will show in the log location Facebook.
Test the result of the configuration
After completing all the settings, you can follow the steps below to test if the Portal of Facebook works normally.
1. Enable the Wifi function of your mobile phone.
2. Locate and connect to the SSID of the guest network.
3. Appears the default web browser on the mobile phone and you will see the authentication page of Facebook.
4. To pass the authentication, log on with a account of Facebook or choose to Use code Wifi in your place. For example, you can choose to Use code Wifi in your place.
5. Enter the code for Wifi and click Use code.
6. Once authenticated, you will be redirected to the results page of the authentication, and you can stay on this page or continue browsing.
7. If you complete all the steps, it shows that the Wifi Facebook works normally.
HARDWARE FEATURES Archer c50
Interface 4 LAN Ports 10/100Mbps
Buttons WPS Button/Reset
Button Wireless On/Off
Power Button On/Off
External Power supply 12VDC / 1.5 A
Dimensions 182.95 x 123.5 x 32.1 mm
Antenna type 4 External Antennas
Wireless standards IEEE 802.11 n/g/b 2.4 GHz
IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5GHz
Frequency 2.4 GHz and 5GHz
Rate Signal 2.4 GHz: Up to 300Mbps
5GHz: Up to 867Mbps
Reception sensitivity 5GHz:
11a blk 54mm: -76dBm
11ac VHT20 MCS8: -70dBm
11ac VHT40 MCS9: -65.5 dBm
11ac VHT80 MCS9: -61.5 dBm
11g blk 54mm: -76dBm
11n HT20 MCS7: -74dBm
11n HT40 MCS7: -71d
Transmit power CE:
Wireless functions Enable/Disable Wireless Broadcast, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
Wireless security Encryption 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2 and WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK
Quality of Service WMM, Bandwidth Control
WAN type Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/
BigPond/ /L2TP(Dual Access) /PPTP(Access-Dual)
Management Access Control
DHCP Server, Client, List of DHCP Clients and
Port forwarding Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, and DMZ
Dynamic DNS DynDns, Comexe and NO-IP
VPN Pass-Through PPTP, L2TP, and IPSec
Control Access Control parental Control, local Management, List of Host,
Access schedules and Rules Management
Security Firewall DoS, SPI Firewall
Filtering by IP/ MAC address / Domain
Association of IP and MAC addresses
Protocols Supports IPv4 and IPv6
Sharing USB Supports Samba(storage)/ FTP Server / media Server/print Server
Guest network 1 Guest Network on 2.4 GHz
1 Guest Network in the 5GHz
Certifications CE, FCC, RoHS
Package contents Wireless Router Dual Band AC1200 Archer C50
Power supply unit
Quick installation guide
System requirements Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7,
Windows 8, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
Environmental factors Operating Temperature: 0℃~40 ℃ (32 ℉~104℉)
Temperature Storage temperature: -40℃~70 ℃ (-40 ℉~158℉)
Operating humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
WiFi adapter brand USB TP-Link - the new Archer T2UH USB Adapter Dual-Band Wireless AC600 High-Gain, Chipset MediaTek, 1T1R, 433Mbps at 5GHz + 150Mbps at 2.4 GHz, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB 2.0, detachable antenna SMA. Chip MediaTek MT7610U
We accept orders by the following methods:
Online (secure): browse our range and add products to your basket.
Offline: please see the contact us page for telephone, fax, and email details (you can change your country by clicking on the link at the top of the page). Shipping prices vary across our product range and can be viewed for each product on the product datasheet by choosing the country you are in.
Express international delivery & worldwide shipping.
All in-stock orders received Monday through Fridays are shipped the same day. For customers in Europe, the deadline for same day dispatch is 16:00pm. Orders received after these deadlines are shipped the next business day. You can check availability by viewing the datasheet which will display a yellow check mark if the product is in stock availability check mark.
Quality is important to Siliceo online Therefore if a product does not perform as described on the datasheet please notify us within 24 months of delivery using the contact form and our dedicated team of scientific experts will examine details of your protocol to determine whether the problem is protocol related or product related.
All payment details are described on the invoice that you will receive after your order is dispatched. The invoice will be sent to the billing address you specify and this can be different to the delivery address for the products.
We accept PayPal, credit card, cash on delivery, bank and wire transfer as methods of payment, for further details please contact us.