New WiFi antenna long range and high power of Kuma EDU8532 is directional high-gain 16dBi, you can connect to a WiFi signal far away, raise it and provide you with a fast Internet connection and a reliable which you can then compartirdentro of the vehicle.
Warning: Last items in stock!
WiFi antenna directional that Provides to your caravan, boat or truck at least the double of WiFi connections long-range: use it with your laptop to share your Internet connection between devices: iPads, tablets, smart phones and other laptops and computers can share the new and improved Internet connection
Are you fed up of not being able to get an Internet connection while you're out, or if you can, is so far from your camp that it is weak and slow?
between multiple devices using your wireless network card existing in your laptop. Simply mount on a post the unit weather-resistant and light-weight out of your vehicle or boat and use the cabling to 5 meters to connect via USB to your computer.
The antenna panel directional 16dBi compatible with B / G / N is capable of increasing a signal up to 1.5 km in ideal conditions. The scope of this antenna is of high quality because it is a directional antenna. It has been tested and proven that a directional antenna will outperform an omnidirectional antenna as the unit is focusing all the power of the signal beam in a far more concentrated and will not detect any interference.
This complete antenna kit WiFi includes the antenna, a USB cable of 5 m, a clip mounting post and, of course, complete instructions on how to install, configure, and run your mobile WiFi for your caravan, motorhome, boat or truck.
Compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10
USB 2.0 interface
Transmission speed of 150M
Complies with IEEE 802.11b / g / n
Antenna gain 16 dBi
Compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10
How to configure PC / laptops with Windows 10 and 8
1. Start by removing the cover of your WiFi antenna by pressing the cover of the antenna at the bottom of the antenna down with both fingers to release the clip, you have to apply a slight pressure when you press down to jump.
2. Plug the micro USB end of the cable to 5 meters in the WiFi antenna and wrap the cable inside the unit for a perfect fit.
3. Replace the cover on the bottom of the antenna and make sure that the cable exits one of the holes in the bottom.
4. The antenna is a directional antenna, so that it has a field of view of 90 degrees from the flat part of the antenna. Aim the flat front of the antenna towards the WiFi signal to which you are trying to connect.
5. Once you have noted the WiFi antenna to the WiFi signal Connect the USB end into your laptop / PC with Windows.
6. When you connect the antenna, you will hear a sound of connection of Windows. The drivers that you need for the antenna to work in your machine Windows will be installed automatically and will appear in a box installing the driver on some machines.
7. Once the box driver installation has been completed and closed, you will now have an option for WiFi 2 on their menu WiFi. Simply connect to the network of your choice with the password supplied by the owner / site of the network in the list of the List of WiFi 2 to obtain a connection from the enhanced signal.
We accept orders by the following methods:
Online (secure): browse our range and add products to your basket.
Offline: please see the contact us page for telephone, fax, and email details (you can change your country by clicking on the link at the top of the page). Shipping prices vary across our product range and can be viewed for each product on the product datasheet by choosing the country you are in.
Express international delivery & worldwide shipping.
All in-stock orders received Monday through Fridays are shipped the same day. For customers in Europe, the deadline for same day dispatch is 16:00pm. Orders received after these deadlines are shipped the next business day. You can check availability by viewing the datasheet which will display a yellow check mark if the product is in stock availability check mark.
Quality is important to Siliceo online Therefore if a product does not perform as described on the datasheet please notify us within 24 months of delivery using the contact form and our dedicated team of scientific experts will examine details of your protocol to determine whether the problem is protocol related or product related.
All payment details are described on the invoice that you will receive after your order is dispatched. The invoice will be sent to the billing address you specify and this can be different to the delivery address for the products.
We accept PayPal, credit card, cash on delivery, bank and wire transfer as methods of payment, for further details please contact us.