Mikrotik LTAP LTE kit (RBwAPGR-5HacD2HnD&R11e-LTE)
LtAP LTE kit with 880 MHz dual core CPU, 128 MB RAM, 1 Gigabit LAN, dual chain 802.11b/g/n high power wireless with integrated antenna, LTE modem (for international bands 1/2/3 /5/7/20/38/40) with internal LTE antenna, GPS, miniPCI-e slot, three miniSIM slots, RouterOS L4, outdoor case, power supply and PoE injector
Note: do not confuse with LTAP 4G kit model (RBLtAP-2HnD&R11e-4G)
• 2.4 GHz Wireless N AP in a weatherproof housing
• Two miniPCIe slots: one with a 4G modem card and another free for expansion
• Three Mini SIM slots
• Gigabit Ethernet port
• Built-in GPS
• Many power options (power outlet, POE input, automotive)
• Full size USB and RS232 serial port for other devices.
• Perfect for automotive or mobile outdoor applications
The LTAP LTE Kit is the "big brother" of the LTAP LTE mini kit model. It is a compact wireless N access point in 2.4 Ghz and Gigabit Ethernet port. Includes miniPCIe R11e-LTE modem for LTE, 3G and 2G bands
The modem card is connected to two internal antennas with a UFL connector, so they can be replaced by external antennas if necessary. The wireless antennas are also internal, non-interchangeable, 2.5 dBi. By having a second free miniPCIe slot, it can be used to install a 5 Ghz wireless card or a second modem
It has various forms of power: passive PoE IN 12-30V, 802.3af, DC jack and connector for vehicles
LTE (FDD) bands 1(2100)/2(1900)/3(1800)/7(2600)/8(900)/20(800)
LTE (TDD) bands 38(2600)/40(2300)
3G bands 1(2100)/2(1900)/5(850)/8(900)
2G bands 2(1900)/3(1800)/5(850)/8(900)
The equipment includes:
- Power supply 24V, 1.2A
- Set of plugs and screws
- Cable for power supply in vehicles
The device is powered by dual core at 880 MHz and 128 MB of RAM, capable of handling heavy traffic.
The model also includes a GNSS module (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo), very useful if installed in vehicles. An external GPS antenna MMCX, model ACGPSA) is available as an accessory.
CPU: MediaTek MT7621 Dual Core 880MHz
• RAM size: 128
• Storage: 16MB flash
• 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 1
• Wireless: 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n dual-chain
• Wireless regulations: the specific frequency range will be limited by country regulations
• Maximum wireless antenna gain: 2.5 dBi
• LTE antenna maximum gain: 4 dBi (with u.FL connector)
• Antenna beamwidth: 360°
• LTE Category: 4 (150 Mbps downlink, 50 Mbps uplink)
• 3G category: R7 (21 Mbps downlinks, 5.76 Mbps uplinks)
• Category 2G: Class 12
• Supported input voltage: DC outlet or automotive connector 12 - 30 V
• PoE input: passive PoE 12 - 30 V
• Dimensions: 170 x 162 x 40 mm
• Operating temperature: -40°C .. +70°C
• Operating system: RouterOS, license level 4
• Mini SIM slots: 3
• MiniPCIe slot #1: The top slot supports both PCIe and USB 2.0 cards, but is shared with the USB 2.0 Type-A port (you can use either the USB port or the miniPCIe slot at the same time)
• MiniPCIe slot #2: The bottom slot only supports miniPCIe USB modems (2.0 and 3.0) (PCIe is not supported)
• USB port: 1 USB 2.0 type A port (can only be used if miniPCIE slot #1 is not used)
• Integrated GPS: Yes (external antenna option via MMCX connector)
• Serial port: RS232
• Maximum power consumption: 24W
We accept orders by the following methods:
Online (secure): browse our range and add products to your basket.
Offline: please see the contact us page for telephone, fax, and email details (you can change your country by clicking on the link at the top of the page). Shipping prices vary across our product range and can be viewed for each product on the product datasheet by choosing the country you are in.
Express international delivery & worldwide shipping.
All in-stock orders received Monday through Fridays are shipped the same day. For customers in Europe, the deadline for same day dispatch is 16:00pm. Orders received after these deadlines are shipped the next business day. You can check availability by viewing the datasheet which will display a yellow check mark if the product is in stock availability check mark.
Quality is important to Siliceo online Therefore if a product does not perform as described on the datasheet please notify us within 24 months of delivery using the contact form and our dedicated team of scientific experts will examine details of your protocol to determine whether the problem is protocol related or product related.
All payment details are described on the invoice that you will receive after your order is dispatched. The invoice will be sent to the billing address you specify and this can be different to the delivery address for the products.
We accept PayPal, credit card, cash on delivery, bank and wire transfer as methods of payment, for further details please contact us.