Router AC1900 Wi-Fi ,Dual Band, MU-MIMO
-1300 Mbps 5 GHz + 600 Mbps 2.4 GHz
-Full Gigabit Ports
-Faster Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO
-4 Antennas for Superior Coverage
· Encryptions for Secure Network – WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK encryptions provide active protection against security threats
· Guest Network – Keeps your main network secure by creating a separate network for friends and visitors
· Parental Controls – Restricts internet access time and contents for children devices·
· Intuitive Web UI – Ensures quick and simple Installation without hassle
· Hassle-free Management with Tether App – Network management is made easy with the TP-Link Tether App, available on any Android and iOS device
· TP-Link ID – Binds the router to your TP-Link ID and other family member’s accounts to manage the router
Ease of Use
· Wi-Fi Sharing – Easily shares your Wi-Fi access with a QR code
· Wi-Fi Schedule –The wireless network can be automatically off within a specified period when you do not need the wireless connection
· LED Control – Automatically turns your router‘s LEDs off within a specified period
· Ethernet Ports: 1× 10/100/1000 Mbps WAN Port, 4×10/100/1000 Mbps LAN Port
· Buttons: WPS/Wi-Fi Button, Power On/Off Button, Reset Button
· Antennas: 4 Fixed Omni Directional Antennas
· External Power Supply: EU version 12V/1A
· Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.5 × 4.6 × 1.26 in (215 × 117 × 32mm
· Wireless: 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz + 600 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
· Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz·
CE: <20dBm(2.4 GHz), <23dBm(5.15 GHz~5.25 GHz)
· Wireless Function: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM· Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
· Quality of Service: Device Prioritization
· WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE(Dual Access)/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)
· Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
· DHCP: Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
· Port Forwarding: Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
· Dynamic DNS: DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link
· Access Control: Parental Controls, Local Management Control, White List, Black List
· Firewall Security: SPI Firewall, IP and MAC Address Binding
· Protocols: IPv4, IPv6
· Guest Network: 2.4 GHz Guest Network, 5 GHz Guest Network
· Certification:CE, FCC, RoHS
· System Requirements:Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista™/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browserCable or DSL ModemSubscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
· Environment:Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
· Package Contents: Wireless Router Archer C80 Power Adapter RJ45 Ethernet Cable Quick Installation Guide
New Alfa awus036 ACH long-range WIFI antenna with high-speed USB 3.0 cable and 2.4 and 5 Ghz dual band AC WIFI. Works with all Linux and Windows, including Widows 10 and later . Ready to work with all MACOSX 10.4 and later.
We accept orders by the following methods:
Online (secure): browse our range and add products to your basket.
Offline: please see the contact us page for telephone, fax, and email details (you can change your country by clicking on the link at the top of the page). Shipping prices vary across our product range and can be viewed for each product on the product datasheet by choosing the country you are in.
Express international delivery & worldwide shipping.
All in-stock orders received Monday through Fridays are shipped the same day. For customers in Europe, the deadline for same day dispatch is 16:00pm. Orders received after these deadlines are shipped the next business day. You can check availability by viewing the datasheet which will display a yellow check mark if the product is in stock availability check mark.
Quality is important to Siliceo online Therefore if a product does not perform as described on the datasheet please notify us within 24 months of delivery using the contact form and our dedicated team of scientific experts will examine details of your protocol to determine whether the problem is protocol related or product related.
All payment details are described on the invoice that you will receive after your order is dispatched. The invoice will be sent to the billing address you specify and this can be different to the delivery address for the products.
We accept PayPal, credit card, cash on delivery, bank and wire transfer as methods of payment, for further details please contact us.