Button back power switch with cable that is activated by pressure. Cable remote control flashlight Acebeam Flashlight model # L16, T16S, T21 / L30
Warning: Last items in stock!
There are two types of push-button to choose before you buy.
1 - Model model # L16 (RSB)
2 - Model # L30 (CSR)
Product description REMOTE CONTROL FOR FLASHLIGHT acebeam L30 / l16
• The coiled cable is made of durable material of PU, 40 cm in length when coiled, 100 cm in length when expanded.
• The cover of the pressure pad is made of colloidal silica durable, with a capacity for 100,000 cycles, and electric current of 3, your flashlight is activated just by any of the three sensors
• The side switch in the adapter queue has an electrical current of 3 A, and it operates separately with respect to the switch of the pressure pad
• The adapter queue connected to the flashlight is made of grade aluminum T6-finish hard anodized Type III for a durable anti-scratch and anti-abrasion
• Waterproof according to the standard IPX-8
• Total weight: 50 grams including switch pressure pad, spiral cable and adapter queue
New Tactical Flashlight Acebeam L30 super dazzling 4000 lumens Cree LED XHP 70.2 and with improved user interface with two buttons innovative system of “Dual-Switch”. Battery included in the package. There are two versions of color temperature of light: - 5000k Cool White - 6000K daylight
Acebeam L16 is a flashlight innovative, high performance with two independent switches. The side switch allows you to select 5 modes of emission and activate the function strobe. Color temperature Cold White 6500K.
We accept orders by the following methods:
Online (secure): browse our range and add products to your basket.
Offline: please see the contact us page for telephone, fax, and email details (you can change your country by clicking on the link at the top of the page). Shipping prices vary across our product range and can be viewed for each product on the product datasheet by choosing the country you are in.
Express international delivery & worldwide shipping.
All in-stock orders received Monday through Fridays are shipped the same day. For customers in Europe, the deadline for same day dispatch is 16:00pm. Orders received after these deadlines are shipped the next business day. You can check availability by viewing the datasheet which will display a yellow check mark if the product is in stock availability check mark.
Quality is important to Siliceo online Therefore if a product does not perform as described on the datasheet please notify us within 24 months of delivery using the contact form and our dedicated team of scientific experts will examine details of your protocol to determine whether the problem is protocol related or product related.
All payment details are described on the invoice that you will receive after your order is dispatched. The invoice will be sent to the billing address you specify and this can be different to the delivery address for the products.
We accept PayPal, credit card, cash on delivery, bank and wire transfer as methods of payment, for further details please contact us.