Warning: Last items in stock!
Cash on Delivery Payment is available
Dual band 6dbi antenna Wireless adpter/USB adpter/wifi adpter TS-N80
* Ralink5572 chipset,150M,standard IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n,works both win7/win8, dual band 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz;
* 150Mbps,less than 1000mW;
* 2m usb cable;
* Portable design with bace,stronger wifi signal;
* support soft AP function.
Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g
Interface: USB 2.0/1.1
Frequency: 2.412GHz/5.8GHZ unlicensed ISM band
Main chip: RT5572
Antenna: 6dBi RP-SMA
1. Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
2. Interface: USB 2.0/1.1
3. Frequency: 2.412GHZ/5.8GHZ unlicensed ISM band
4. Main chip: Ralink RT5572
5. Reception range: Test distance 1500 meters,Actual use according to the surrounding environment
6. Modulation: IEEE 802.11b:DBPSK/DQPSK/CCK,IEEE 802.11g:BPSK,QPSK,16QAM,64QAM
7. Transmission rate: IEEE 802.11b:1,2,5,5 ,11Mbps,IEEE 802.11g:6,9,12,18,24,36,54Mbps
8. Security: WEP (64/128/256bit),WPA,WPA-PSK,WPA2 TKIP/AES , WPA2-PSK
9. Antenna: 6dBi RP-SMA
10. Application system: Windows 98SE,Me,2000,XP,windows7, Vista ,MAC,Linux
11. Transmission power: 27dBm ± 1dBm
12. Certification: FCC,CE,RoHs,CQC,GS
13. Size: 8.0*4.5*1.5cm
14. Weight: 58g
15. Temperature: -10 ~ 55 Celsius
16. Humidity: 10 ~90% (non-condensing)
802.11a/b/g/n 2T2R platform (2.4/5GHz)
High-performance dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi with intelligent MAC
MediaTek RT3572 is a system on a chip (SOC) with a USB 2.0 interface for dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi at data rates up to 300Mbit/s. An optimised RF architecture and baseband algorithms give superb performance and reliable throughput with low power consumption.
RT3572 features intelligent MAC (media access control) with an efficient DMA engine and hardware data processors that alleviate the burden on the host processor for seamless wireless networking.
With an integrated power amplifier, low-noise amplifier and transmit-receive switch, RT5572 is a cost-effective way to add high-performance Wi-Fi to devices such as USB adapters, connected TVs and Blu-ray players.
2T2R with 300Mbit/s PHY data rate
USB 2.0 interface
QoS, multiple BSSID, Cisco CCX 5.0
We accept orders by the following methods:
Online (secure): browse our range and add products to your basket.
Offline: please see the contact us page for telephone, fax, and email details (you can change your country by clicking on the link at the top of the page). Shipping prices vary across our product range and can be viewed for each product on the product datasheet by choosing the country you are in.
Free international delivery & worldwide shipping.
All in-stock orders received Monday through Fridays are shipped the same day. For customers in Europe, the deadline for same day dispatch is 16:00pm. Orders received after these deadlines are shipped the next business day. You can check availability by viewing the datasheet which will display a yellow check mark if the product is in stock availability check mark.
Quality is important to Siliceo online Therefore if a product does not perform as described on the datasheet please notify us within 24 months of delivery using the contact form and our dedicated team of scientific experts will examine details of your protocol to determine whether the problem is protocol related or product related.
All payment details are described on the invoice that you will receive after your order is dispatched. The invoice will be sent to the billing address you specify and this can be different to the delivery address for the products.
We accept PayPal, credit card, cash on delivery, bank and wire transfer as methods of payment, for further details please contact us.