Button "remote switch" ARPS-R02 works by pressing by pressure and carries an extensible cable. The back power switch with cable that is activated by pressure is compatible with the modleos of Flashlights Acebeam Flashlight model #L30 GEN II and T36 / T27
Warning: Last items in stock!
This push-button remote pressure cable works with two modleos different brand Acebeam
1 - Model model # L30 GEN II
2 - Model # T36
3 - Model # T27
Product description PUSH-button REMOTE flashlight acebeam model ARPS-R02
• The coiled cable is made of durable material of PU, 40 cm in length when coiled, 100 cm in length when expanded.
• The cover of the pressure pad is made of colloidal silica durable, with a capacity for 100,000 cycles, and electric current of 3, your flashlight is activated just by any of the three sensors, of the body or with est epulsador.
• The side switch in the adapter queue has an electrical current of 3 A, and it operates separately with respect to the switch of the pressure pad
• The adapter queue connected to the flashlight is made of grade aluminum T6-finish hard anodized Type III for a durable anti-scratch and anti-abrasion
• Waterproof according to the standard IPX-8
• Total weight: 50 grams including switch pressure pad, spiral cable and adapter queue
* flashlight Acebeam L30 normal look est eotro push-button >>
Very bright LED Cree XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours Max. output 2000 lumens by using 1 * 21700 battery included Max. distance of beam: 303 meters. Official store Acebeam Spain Europe
New and dazzling L30 Gene II of Acebeam offers an unprecedented explosion of 4000 lumens with a flashlight that can be used for surveillance, hunting and police
No customer reviews for the moment.
We accept orders by the following methods:
Online (secure): browse our range and add products to your basket.
Offline: please see the contact us page for telephone, fax, and email details (you can change your country by clicking on the link at the top of the page). Shipping prices vary across our product range and can be viewed for each product on the product datasheet by choosing the country you are in.
Express international delivery & worldwide shipping.
All in-stock orders received Monday through Fridays are shipped the same day. For customers in Europe, the deadline for same day dispatch is 16:00pm. Orders received after these deadlines are shipped the next business day. You can check availability by viewing the datasheet which will display a yellow check mark if the product is in stock availability check mark.
Quality is important to Siliceo online Therefore if a product does not perform as described on the datasheet please notify us within 24 months of delivery using the contact form and our dedicated team of scientific experts will examine details of your protocol to determine whether the problem is protocol related or product related.
All payment details are described on the invoice that you will receive after your order is dispatched. The invoice will be sent to the billing address you specify and this can be different to the delivery address for the products.
We accept PayPal, credit card, cash on delivery, bank and wire transfer as methods of payment, for further details please contact us.