Originally, Acebeam designed the best LEP flashlights today, they were the Acebeam W30 and the W10, which are already sold out, now there are new even better models such as the Acebeam W50 and W40. Note that these are "laser-excited phosphor" LEP-type flashlights and not LEDs. That makes them much more 'extreme' and they can go much further than any LED flashlight with the same dimensions.
Acebeam W50 Specifications:
Maximum output: 1400 lumens
Beam intensity: 3,970,000 (3.9 Mcd)
Beam distance: 3985 meters
LEP class: Class 3B
Beam divergence: 1.7 degrees - 24.8 degrees (electronic focus)
Battery: 8 * 186580
Dimensions: 206mm long (20cm) with an 80mm (8cm) head and a 63.8mm diameter battery tube
2 years warranty
Acebeam has integrated into its new W50 the most advanced blue laser in the world to stimulate the yellow phosphor to form a white laser, improve the patented technology and the unique optical system, so that the useful life of the laser light source is up to 10,000 hours, coupled with a reasonable cooling structure and the use of aircraft-grade cylinder material to solve the complex of laser miniaturization and heat sink and other major problems. W50 is one of the only practical white laser lighting reflectors in the world developed by Acebeam. Ultra-long straight precision and high light intensity will allow you to stay overnight to explore the experience of extraordinary sensation.
● World leading unique practical white laser light source and dark visual enhanced technology.
● Light source lifespan of 10,000 hours.
● Ultra long-range beam exposure, the maximum distance of up to 3985 meters.
● Up to 1200 lumens of maximum output.
● with three lighting modes high, medium and low, for a wide range of uses.
● With adjustable focus function, divergence angle from 1.7 ° to 24.8 °, regulating the focus between the long-range beam of the focus and the wide-beam close of the focus. To close off the broad light, the spot is kept uniform, with no black center.
● Using Japan's advanced optical lenses with double-sided scratch-resistant coating.
● Constructed of aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII grade hard anodized finish.
● Intelligent efficient constant current circuit, automatically remember the brightness mode of the last setting mode.
"W50 is an industrial grade product, only for search and rescue, fire fighting, border, prison, electricity, airports, terminals, factories and mines, as well as for various specialized industries. The laser class is Class 3B. So Therefore, online retail is not supported. An enterprise-level security agreement is required to make the purchase. "
We accept orders by the following methods:
Online (secure): browse our range and add products to your basket.
Offline: please see the contact us page for telephone, fax, and email details (you can change your country by clicking on the link at the top of the page). Shipping prices vary across our product range and can be viewed for each product on the product datasheet by choosing the country you are in.
Express international delivery & worldwide shipping.
All in-stock orders received Monday through Fridays are shipped the same day. For customers in Europe, the deadline for same day dispatch is 16:00pm. Orders received after these deadlines are shipped the next business day. You can check availability by viewing the datasheet which will display a yellow check mark if the product is in stock availability check mark.
Quality is important to Siliceo online Therefore if a product does not perform as described on the datasheet please notify us within 24 months of delivery using the contact form and our dedicated team of scientific experts will examine details of your protocol to determine whether the problem is protocol related or product related.
All payment details are described on the invoice that you will receive after your order is dispatched. The invoice will be sent to the billing address you specify and this can be different to the delivery address for the products.
We accept PayPal, credit card, cash on delivery, bank and wire transfer as methods of payment, for further details please contact us.