ARPS-R02 - R05 "remote switch" button works by pressing pressure and has an extendable cable. The rear switch with cable that is activated by pressure is compatible with the Acebeam Flashlight models # L30 GEN II and T36 / T27 / L16 / L17 / L19
Warning: Last items in stock!
This remote wired push button works with the different ACEBEAM brand light torches
There are two different models before buying you have to choose the one that fits your flashlight, there are two options next to the buy button:
1- ARPS R02 model # L30 GEN II / Model # T36 / Model # T27 / L35 / L18
2- ARPS R05 model # L16 / MODLE L17 / L19
Remote pressure switch for lantern L16
The Acebeam ARPS R02 is the perfect accessory for the Acebeam L30 / T36 / T27 LED flashlight. This remote pressure switch screws in place of the standard tail cap and provides easy access to the light when mounted with a weapon. The sensitive pressure pad can be positioned as you see fit, and a simple press activates the blindingly bright L16 flashlight. Made from durable aluminum alloy and rubberized wiring, the ARPS R05 is a reliable and tactical addition to your lighting arsenal.
ARPS-R05 Fits L16 with momentary select on, strobe, steady on, and output.
Product description REMOTE PUSH BUTTON FOR acebeam FLASHLIGHTS model ARPS-R02 / ARPS-R05 (L16 / L17)
• The coiled cable is made of high quality durable PU material and can be extended 24-80 cm. of length.
• The pressure pad cover is made of durable colloidal silica, rated for 100,000 cycles and 3A electrical current, your flashlight is activated only by any of the three sensors, body or this pulser.
• The side switch on the tail adapter has an electrical current of 3A and operates separately from the switch on the pressure pad.
• The tail adapter attached to the flashlight is made from T6 grade aluminum with a Type III hard anodized finish for anti-scratch and anti-abrasive durability.
• Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
• Ultra compact and lightweight Total weight: 50 grams including pressure pad switch, coil cord and tail adapter
We accept orders by the following methods:
Online (secure): browse our range and add products to your basket.
Offline: please see the contact us page for telephone, fax, and email details (you can change your country by clicking on the link at the top of the page). Shipping prices vary across our product range and can be viewed for each product on the product datasheet by choosing the country you are in.
Express international delivery & worldwide shipping.
All in-stock orders received Monday through Fridays are shipped the same day. For customers in Europe, the deadline for same day dispatch is 16:00pm. Orders received after these deadlines are shipped the next business day. You can check availability by viewing the datasheet which will display a yellow check mark if the product is in stock availability check mark.
Quality is important to Siliceo online Therefore if a product does not perform as described on the datasheet please notify us within 24 months of delivery using the contact form and our dedicated team of scientific experts will examine details of your protocol to determine whether the problem is protocol related or product related.
All payment details are described on the invoice that you will receive after your order is dispatched. The invoice will be sent to the billing address you specify and this can be different to the delivery address for the products.
We accept PayPal, credit card, cash on delivery, bank and wire transfer as methods of payment, for further details please contact us.