The EW-7811UAC of Edimax adapter is the Wifi of next generation compatible with the project of the standard 802.11 ac and provides speeds of up to 433 Mbps at 5 GHz, almost three times the speed of 802.11 n.
Warning: Last items in stock!
USB adapter AC600 Wifi dual band high gain
- Wireless connectivity dual-band 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz
- Max. Speeds wireless to 150 Mbps (2.4 GHz) or 433Mbps (5 GHz)
- Has a button (Settings Wifi protected setup WPS hardware for wireless connections easy
- Features of the wizard easy setup
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Linux, and Mac OS X drivers
- High gain antenna, 4 dBi (2.4 GHz) and 6dBi (5ghz), provides wireless connection long-distance, high-performance
- USB cradle for flexible placement and better wireless signal
The wireless standard 802.11 ac next generation is going to revolutionize Wi-fi. Super-speed routers 802.11 ac dual-band are already available but wireless devices are still stuck up with the technology 802.11 n. Upgrade your wireless device to 802.11 ac dual-band USB 2.0 connectivity for blistering speeds of Wifi in the frequency band of 5 GHz interference-free. The EW-7811UAC is with a high-gain, high-performance, and the antenna is dual band. This antenna can greatly increase the range of wireless operation, effective 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n wireless devices.
Enjoy better performance and greater flexibility for your Wi-fi devices, with connectivity of dual band. The EW-7811UAC provides connectivity for the 2.4 GHz band-to-band speeds of 150mbps or 5ghz band at speeds of 433Mbps. You can browse the Internet and check your email on the 2.4 GHz band or choose the 5ghz band for online gaming and video streaming.
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type A
- 1 x Hardware WPS Button
- 1 x Link/Activity LED
- 2.4 GHz: IEEE 802.11 b, 802.11 g, 802.11 n
- 5GHz: IEEE 802.11 ac (Draft), 802.11 a, 802.11 n
- 2.4000 - 2.4835 GHz (subject to local regulations)
- 5.150 - 5.825 GHz (subject to local regulations)
- 2.4 GHz
11b (11Mbps): 17dBm±1.5 dBm
11g (54Mbps): 15dBm±1.5 dBm
11n (20MHz, MCS7): 14dBm±1.5 dBm
11n (40MHz, MCS7): 14dBm±1.5 dBm
11a (54Mbps): 14dBm±1.5 dBm
11n (20MHz, MCS7): 13dBm±1.5 dBm
11n (40MHz, MCS7): 13dBm±1.5 dBm
11ac (80MHz, MCS9): 12dBm±1.5 dBm
- Multi-language wizard for easy setup
- WPS button hardware to facilitate wireless connections
Range of operation
- 11a: 6/9/12/24/36/48/54Mbps
- 11b: 1/2/5.5/11Mbps
- 11g: 6/9/12/24/36/48/54Mbps
- 11n (20MHz): MCS0-07 (up to 72Mbps)
- 11n (40MHz): MCS0-07 (up to 144Mbps)
- 11ac (80MHz): MCS0-09 (up to 433Mbps)
- WEP 64/128-bit, WPA, WPA2, 802.1 x
- Hardware & Software WPS Configuration
Other features Temperature and humidity
- Max. 95% (non-condensing)
- 32 - 104°F (0 - 40°C)
- 190 (L) x 20 (W) x 7 (H) m
Certifications - CE/FCC
- 1 x USB 1.2 meters of cable
Enjoy games and video transmissions without problems with Wifi dual band 1200 Mbps 3 external antennas, expanded wireless coverage The technology is beamforming technology offers a wireless connection is highly efficient. 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports 1 USB port supports storage and sharing of files
We accept orders by the following methods:
Online (secure): browse our range and add products to your basket.
Offline: please see the contact us page for telephone, fax, and email details (you can change your country by clicking on the link at the top of the page). Shipping prices vary across our product range and can be viewed for each product on the product datasheet by choosing the country you are in.
Express international delivery & worldwide shipping.
All in-stock orders received Monday through Fridays are shipped the same day. For customers in Europe, the deadline for same day dispatch is 16:00pm. Orders received after these deadlines are shipped the next business day. You can check availability by viewing the datasheet which will display a yellow check mark if the product is in stock availability check mark.
Quality is important to Siliceo online Therefore if a product does not perform as described on the datasheet please notify us within 24 months of delivery using the contact form and our dedicated team of scientific experts will examine details of your protocol to determine whether the problem is protocol related or product related.
All payment details are described on the invoice that you will receive after your order is dispatched. The invoice will be sent to the billing address you specify and this can be different to the delivery address for the products.
We accept PayPal, credit card, cash on delivery, bank and wire transfer as methods of payment, for further details please contact us.