This flashlight professional is at the limit of output for a front of 3000 lumens. If you are a fan of the lanterns and I love the headlights in the form of L sure that you will want to try the Imalent HR70.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The HR70 is a versatile illuminator front to head with beacon with magnetic charging USB. A CREE LED XHP70 2nd generation delivers 3000 lumens of impressive flood light. The HR70 is extremely light, with a large capacity and can be used normally during charging. It can also be used as a lamp in the corner, lighthouse, flashlight, and a multitude of other applications, aimed to make a breakthrough for the professional lighting outside.
In general, this light is a power and an actor solid. To turn off as much light of a small body, this light gets and stays quite hot. Other thoughts, the light could do with a mode of 1 lumen, and the cable magnetic charging is out of line easily.
1. Headlamp and flashlight-USB magnetic charging
2. 3000mAh IMALENT 18650 battery high discharge including
3. Maximum output of up to 3000 lumens, with CREE XHP70 LED second-generation
4. Turbo instant (ignition switch dual pressure), under instantaneous (power switch triple pressure), hide strobe (double pressure when it is in the output of the turbo)
5. Magnet in the lid of the queue to free up your hands while you work
6. Runtime longest 50 hours at 30 lumens
7. 30LM-300LM-700LM-1500LM (press and hold the power switch, the output levels will cycle and be free for get the that you need) and the Turbo 3000lumens, strobe
1. A lighthouse lightweight aluminum easy to carry and compact.
2. Use a PC of American CREE XHP70 LED of the second generation, with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours and a maximum output of 3000lumens
3. With the clip and the magnetic lid of the queue, it can also be used as a lamp in the corner, a lighthouse and a flashlight.
4. Function magnetic charging USB.
5. Developed by a PC 3000mAh high-performance discharge 18650 Li-ion battery (included).
6. Size: 103 mm * 26 mm (head diameter) * 21.3 mm (body diameter).
7. Net weight: 50g / 100g (battery included).
8. The circuit constant power output high efficiency maintain a constant brightness.
9. Battery protection anti-investment.
10. Combination of glass toughened ultra-clear mineral anti-reflective.
11. Body of aluminium alloy of grade aerospace.
12. Surface treatment hard anodized type III, resistant to wear and tear.
13. IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 meters submersible).
14. 1.5 m impact resistant.
15. Function of support of the tail.
Their 8 units of LED of the prestigious american brand CREE XHP70 LED of the second generation make him capable of a maximum output of up to 32000lumens. With your circuit design advanced, the OLED display can show the output voltage and modes .Tactical flashlight rechargeable high-end, with a range of up to 806 m. Charger and batteries included. Free...
No customer reviews for the moment.
We accept orders by the following methods:
Online (secure): browse our range and add products to your basket.
Offline: please see the contact us page for telephone, fax, and email details (you can change your country by clicking on the link at the top of the page). Shipping prices vary across our product range and can be viewed for each product on the product datasheet by choosing the country you are in.
Express international delivery & worldwide shipping.
All in-stock orders received Monday through Fridays are shipped the same day. For customers in Europe, the deadline for same day dispatch is 16:00pm. Orders received after these deadlines are shipped the next business day. You can check availability by viewing the datasheet which will display a yellow check mark if the product is in stock availability check mark.
Quality is important to Siliceo online Therefore if a product does not perform as described on the datasheet please notify us within 24 months of delivery using the contact form and our dedicated team of scientific experts will examine details of your protocol to determine whether the problem is protocol related or product related.
All payment details are described on the invoice that you will receive after your order is dispatched. The invoice will be sent to the billing address you specify and this can be different to the delivery address for the products.
We accept PayPal, credit card, cash on delivery, bank and wire transfer as methods of payment, for further details please contact us.