Extension Cable for wifi antennas is...
If this is your first visit, then congratulations! You are about to embark on a wonderful journey to discover our WIFI adapters, routers, fashion LED clock……..
SILICEO offers world wide shipping on all items!
By accessing and using www.siliceo.es, you accept and agree to the terms of services below. The terms of services may change at any time without advanced notice but any and all changes will only be prospective, never retroactive.
Personal information collected by www.siliceo.es or its affiliates through customer submittal or browser cookies is only used for customer contact, customer identification, order fulfillment, and website personalization. No personal information, including but not limited to, name, address, email, order history, will ever be shared, rented, or sold.
All payment processing is handled directly by PayPal or OPUS Payments through 256-bit encrypted secure websites. The customer’s payment information is never given to www.siliceo.es or its affiliates. Optional personal information submitted for credit card verification is stored on encrypted secure computers only accessible by designated personnel. This information will only be used in the event of fraud. It will never be rented, shared, or sold.
* All prices incl. 21 % Spanish VAT incl. shipping costs. From-prices are based on the lowest priced item in the lowest priced version.
General Terms and Conditions
SILICEO TIENDA ELECTRÓNICA ONLINE®,
Managing director Mr. Guillermo Gómez
Calle Juan Ramón Jiménez 11
09200 Miranda de Ebro Burgos - Spain
Phone: + 34 644325286
Scope of Application
(1) These Terms and Conditions of the company SILICEO (hereinafter referred to as "Seller”) shall apply to all contracts concluded between a consumer or an trader (hereinafter referred to as "Client”) and the Seller relating to all goods and/or services presented in the online shop of the Seller. The inclusion of the Client's own conditions is herewith objected to, unless other terms have been stipulated.
(2) A consumer pursuant to these Terms and Conditions is any individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that individual’s trade, business, craft or profession. A trader pursuant to these Terms and Conditions is any person acting for purposes relating to that person’s trade, business, craft or profession, whether acting personally or through another person acting in the trader’s name or on the trader’s behalf.
Conclusion of the Contract
(1) The product descriptions in the Seller’s online shop do not constitute binding offers on the part of the Seller, but merely serve the purpose of submitting a binding offer by the Client.
(2) The Client may submit the offer by the online order form integrated into the Seller's online shop. In doing so, after having placed the selected goods and/or services in the virtual basket and passed through the ordering process, and by clicking the button finalizing the order process, the Client submits a legally binding offer of contract with regard to the goods and/or services contained in the virtual basket. The Client may also present the offer to the Seller by means of telephone, fax or postal service.
(3) The Seller may accept the Client's offer within five days
- by transferring a written order confirmation or an order conformation in written form (fax or e- mail); insofar receipt of order confirmation by the Client is decisive, or
- by delivering ordered goods to the Client; insofar receipt of goods by the Client is decisive, or
- by requesting the Client to pay after he/she placed his/her order.
Provided that several of the aforementioned alternatives apply, the contract shall be concluded at the time when one of the aforementioned alternatives firstly occurs. Should the seller not accept the Client’s offer within the aforementioned period of time, this shall be deemed as rejecting the offer with the effect that the Client is no longer bound by his statement of intent.
(4) The period for acceptance of the offer shall start on the day after the Client has sent the offer and ends on expiry of the fifth day following the sending of the offer.
(5) The contract’s content will be stored by the Seller and will be sent to the Client in writing including these Terms and Conditions and Client Information (for example via e-mail, fax or letter) after the Client has submitted his order. In addition, the contract’s content will be stored on the Seller’s website and can be found by the Client in the customer login via the password-protected customer account, provided the Client has created a customer account in the online shop prior to submitting his order.
(6) The Client can correct all the data entered via the usual keyboard and mouse function prior to submitting his binding order. In addition, prior to submitting the order, all data entered will be displayed in a confirmation window and can be corrected here as well, via the usual keyboard and mouse function.
(7) The contractual language is Spanish or English.
(8) Order processing and contacting usually takes place via e-mail and automated order processing. It is the Client`s responsibility to ensure that the e-mail address he/she provides for the order processing is accurate so that e-mails sent by the Seller can be received at this address. Particularly, it is the Client`s responsibility, if SPAM filters are used, to ensure that all e- mails sent by the Seller or by third parties commissioned by the Seller with the order processing can be delivered.
Right to cancel
Consumers are entitled to the right of cancellation. Detailed informations about the right of cancellation are provided in the Seller’s instruction on cancellation.
Price and Delivery Costs
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the product descriptions, prices indicated are end prices and include the statutory value-added tax. Any possible additional delivery and dispatch costs are specified separately in the respective product description.
(2) For deliveries to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may arise which are beyond the Seller’s control. They shall be borne by the Client. Such costs are for example money transfer costs (transfer fees, exchange rate charges) or customs duties or import taxes.
(3) Payment can be made using one of the methods mentioned in the Seller’s online shop .
(4) If payment in advance has been agreed upon, payment shall be due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
Liability for defects
(1) The statutory consumer rights will apply.
(2) If the Client is a consumer and he uses his short-term right to reject the product, he has to return the product at his cost.
Law and Jurisdiction
(1) If a Client acts as a consumer pursuant to Section 1.2, any contractual relationships between the parties are governed by Sapnish law excluding the UN-Convention on Contract for the International Sale of Goods and the courts of the State where the Client is domiciled will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to these relationships.
(2) If a Client acts as a trader pursuant to Section 1.2, any contractual relationships between the parties are governed by Sapnish law excluding the UN-Convention on Contract for the International Sale of Goods and the courts of the State where the Seller is domiciled will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to these relationships.
In the event of any doubt, only the Spanish version of these General Terms and Conditions shall apply.
1) We accept VISA, MASSTERD CARD , Paypal, Cash on Delivery (Spain), TT. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor.
2) Payment must be made within 5 days of order.
Free delivery on all orders over 75€ (Only Spain and Portugal)
We use some of the largest and most trusted names for our deliveries, such as Correos, Royal Mail, FedEx and DHL. When it comes to getting your shiny new purchase to your door you have a choice with SILICEO, something to suit all budgets.
Next Day: For those in a hurry to get their hands on the latest gadget, next day delivery is available. This costs a few euros extra, but means you get your tech as soon as possible.
Standard Delivery: Standard delivery is slower but it is cheaper. If you can wait this is for you!
Free Delivery: For all orders over the total value of 75€ we will offer you standard delivery for free. Maybe worth waiting a few days (available at Spain at Portugal).
Postage & Packaging Information. The table below shows the costs and estimated arrival for deliveries, broken down by package weight and destination.
Spain and Portugal, Express Delivery: Next Working Day
Spain and portugal, Free Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
Europe - Standard Delivery: 3 - 8 days
Europe - Express Delivery: 2 - 5 days
Rest of the world - Standard Delivery: 8 - 14 days
Rest of the world - Express Delivery: 5 - 9 days
The estimated arrival times are taken directly from information provided by our couriers. These are estimates only, and SILICEO are not responsible for any variation. If selecting a next working day service, goods will need to be signed for. To help, please give a delivery address where someone will be available to sign.
Please note: Next day delivery service is available only when orders are invoiced and/or shipped out.
Unfortunately, if goods are returned to SILICEO because of an incorrect or incomplete address, the carriage is not refundable so please double check before submission.
In exceptional circumstances we reserve the right to use alternative couriers.
Saturday deliveries are at the discretion of the couriers.
We dispatch thousands of order every week and hopefully there aren't many times you will need to return goods to us. Unfortunately of course sometimes things do go wrong, and if they do we like to make sure you can return your order as easily as possible.
We have a dedicated returns department, and a process in place which is fully detailed below. Our Customer Service team is also on hand to answer any further questions you might have.
Return address: SILICEO TIENDA ELECTRÓNICA ONLINE®, Calle Juan Ramón Jiménez 11 - 09200 Miranda de Ebro Burgos - Spain - Phone: + 34 644325286
How do I arrange a return?
For all items you wish to return please contact us first to request a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) form by, phone, email or contact form of this website. After contact you will recive a return form with the instructions to authorise the return of goods.
For faulty goods still within their manufacturer warranty you may want to consider contacting the manufacturer of the product directly before contacting SILICEO.
Returning unwanted/non-faulty goods
Any item may be returned for any reason within 14 days of the date of receiving your order provided it remains in a saleable condition with original packaging. We will refund the price of the item after we have inspected the goods and confirmed the condition of the goods as appropriate for a refund.
Please note that, with the exception of faulty merchandise, we cannot accept software or goods containing software where the seal has been broken or the software has been registered. If any goods containing software that has been opened, used or registered are returned, a 25% fee will apply to compensate us for the loss of software element of the goods in question. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please send your returns in by post only once you have received an Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) confirmation from SILICEO. We strongly advise you to use a secure signed-for delivery service and that the cost of returning the goods is your responsibility. The package must be shipped to: SILICEO TIENDA ONLINE Juan Ramon Jimenez 11 09200 Miranda de Ebro Burgos Spain.
You have 15 days to contact us and 30 days to return it from the date it was received. If this item is in your possession more than 15 days, it is considered used and WE WILL NOT ISSUE YOU A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT. There are NO EXCEPTIONS! All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging.
Returning faulty or damaged goods
If your goods arrive faulty or develop a fault within the warranty period, you can either return them to SILICEO for repair/replacement, or contact the manufacturer directly, whose customer service teams can help fix many common problems over the phone or via email.
If you wish to return a faulty product to SILICEO, please first contact us to request an RMA form by email email@example.com, then follow the instructions to authorise the return of your goods.
Please send your returns in by post only when you have received an RMA confirmation from our customer service team - we strongly advise you to use a secure signed-for delivery service. Please note; in order to ensure a good service, SILICEO may offer sending its own carrier to collect the parcel from you.
Most manufacturers will deal directly with customers who have goods under warranty, and as the experts on these items contacting them directly can be an efficient way to solve your issue.
Goods damaged in transit
Your goods should reach you in perfect condition, but if a parcel arrives partly or completely damaged you should write those issues directly onto the delivery note in the presence of the delivery courier. If no issues are raised at point of delivery, the parcel will be considered as delivered in good condition and no subsequent claims or complaints can be accepted by SILICEO. After this, should you want to pursue any issues further with the courier, you must put in a claim in writing directly to the courier within 3 days (public holidays excluded) following the day of delivery. This claim must be sent by registered post with a form for acknowledgment of receipt.
Please be aware that comments on the delivery note such as 'Subject to unpacking/inspection' or 'Damaged box' have no legal standing; if you are not happy with the condition of your parcel and/or products, please refuse it on delivery. Send your photos (if available) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the courier and do our best to find a solution and get you your goods in proper condition.
Any unclaimed parcel that is returned to SILICEO can be sent back to you provided that you repay the delivery fees.
If you have to refuse a delivery:
If refusing a delivery and sending it back to SILICEO because the goods have been damaged in transit, please take photos of the damaged parts of the product, the whole parcel and the whole product(s). Also give a detailed description of the damage on the delivery slip.
Contact us before 10am on the morning following delivery, by e-mail at email@example.com. We will contact the courier and do our best to find a solution.
If the courier does not offer to stay when you open the parcel, then accept the parcel and cross the 'Received in good state' (or similar) reference above the addressee signature space on the delivery note. Explain that you were not able to check the state of the parcel and goods because the courier would not stay with you while you checked your parcel.
You have 15 days to contact us and 30 days to return it from the date it was received. If this item is in your possession more than 15 days, it is considered used and WE WILL NOT ISSUE YOU A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT. There are NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging and you MUST PROVIDE us with the shipping tracking number, specific reason for the return, and your po#.
3. We will refund YOUR FULL WINNING BID AMOUNT, upon receipt of the item in its original condition and packaging with all components and accessories included.
1. 24 months Manufacturer`s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
You agree to all of the above-listed policies upon ordering on SILICEO!
------ END OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ------