IP camera with WIFI Quality 720p HD video and with IRCUT to ensure that the images are real color.
Plug and View: zero configuration of the user. When you run the client software point-to-point with the P2P server in the cloud, connect and view instantly. With the new Wifi Connect the camera easily connects to a wireless router.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Video compression H. 264: video compression technology H. 264, you need the network traffic of minimum bandwidth, more suitable for display of mobile phones
Night vision: surveillance 24 hours
WIFI Connect: WIFI is easily connected to a wireless router
SD card storage / TF: store image and video on the device
Most useful functions: motion detection and alarm, two-way audio, simultaneous streams of video, multiple, access control
1. HD plus IRCUT (HD series): video Quality HD 720p, you can get rich detail and a sharp image quality. With IRCUT to ensure that the images are real color.
2. Plug and Play: based on cloud technology P2P, it is not necessary to configure the wireless router and DDNS, then you can see it immediately, so easy.
3. Remote viewing: the user application P2P that you can view remotely via iPhone, Android phone, PC.
4. Video compression H. 264: the video compression technology H. 264, you need the network traffic of minimum bandwidth and a high image quality, more suitable for the visualization of smart phones.
5. Night vision: this device can function well during the day, with infrared LED, can also work at night, 24-hour monitoring.
6. Wifi Connect: using WiFi, the camera easily connects to a wireless router. You can get rid easily of the trouble of deployment the Ethernet cable.
7. Storage Micro SD / TF card: you can store images and videos on your Micro SD card / TF card.
8. Motion detection and alarm: if you need to monitor a certain area, when an exception occurs in the region, an alarm is automatically, send alarm information by e-mail, FTP. (Note: the communication you need to connect the external audio.
9. Audio two-way: not just screen monitor, you can also intercom voice. When you find the abnormal situation, you will be reminded by the intercom voice to ensure the safety. (The function of speaking you need additional audio to be compatible)
10. Wide angle: lens, 1080P HD, 120 degrees, f = 2.8 mm, F = 2.0, support IRCUT
11. Support ONVIF
Overview of the hardware:
1. IR LED
4. LED indicator
8. Audio output
9. T / F: slot for TF card
1. CPU: 2.0 GHz or higher (recommended 3.0 GHz)
2. RAM: 256 MB or higher (recommended 1.0 GB)
3. Graphics card: 64 MHz or higher
4. Operating system: Windows 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS, Windows 8
5. Internet Explorer6.0 or higher, or compatible browser, Firefox, etc
6. Android 2.3 or higher
7. IOS 4.3 or higher
Remote viewing: use software, P2P client, users can view remotely via iPhone, iPad, Android phone.
Motion detection and alarm: support motion detection: set or recording after triggered, sending alarm information by e-mail, FTP, or stored in a SD / TF card or NVR.
Night vision: surveillance 24 hours, 10 infrared LED, view up to 10 metres away
SD card storage / TF card maximum capacity of 32G, you can store the alarm image and the alarm recording.
WIFI Connect: WIFI is easily connected to a wireless router
Two-way Audio: support two-way audio, intercom voice
Plug and View: user configuration zero. When you run the client software point-to-point with the P2P server in the cloud, the user does not need to set up a wireless router and set up the DDNS so that it can connect and display. And also you can view and configure in the web.
Multiple streams: supports three streams H. 264 attendees, and a flow of MJPEG video, suitable for multi-user viewing at the same time. For example, a user of a mobile phone sees video streaming MJPEG QVGA (320 * 240), another computer used by the user to view streaming video H. 264 720P.
IRCUT: change the filter to make sure that the images are real color
1. speed of Quick recording,
2. vision of the image more fluent, low-power dissipation and energy saving,
3. using a more advanced arithmetic H. 264, it takes up less bandwidth,
4. Is the 2013 version with more advanced technology and mature.
Sensor OV9712: when using the sensor OV9712, the quality of the image has increased, and has become more rich, more clear, is real HD +.
Support ONVIF: Support ONVIF, can connect to NVR
Angle of Width: The angle of vision is 120, to monitor wider area
Lens 1080P: lens to 1080P to ensure a better quality of image.
Security: P2P technology, real-arithmetic random, the UID code of 20 units, the use of the scanner to record and record and in place of the operation of the worker, the increase of the security and the error.
The package includes:
1. IP camera
2. Quick installation guide
3. Set of mounting bracket
4. RJ45 Cable
5. Power adapter
We accept orders by the following methods:
Online (secure): browse our range and add products to your basket.
Offline: please see the contact us page for telephone, fax, and email details (you can change your country by clicking on the link at the top of the page). Shipping prices vary across our product range and can be viewed for each product on the product datasheet by choosing the country you are in.
Express international delivery & worldwide shipping.
All in-stock orders received Monday through Fridays are shipped the same day. For customers in Europe, the deadline for same day dispatch is 16:00pm. Orders received after these deadlines are shipped the next business day. You can check availability by viewing the datasheet which will display a yellow check mark if the product is in stock availability check mark.
Quality is important to Siliceo online Therefore if a product does not perform as described on the datasheet please notify us within 24 months of delivery using the contact form and our dedicated team of scientific experts will examine details of your protocol to determine whether the problem is protocol related or product related.
All payment details are described on the invoice that you will receive after your order is dispatched. The invoice will be sent to the billing address you specify and this can be different to the delivery address for the products.
We accept PayPal, credit card, cash on delivery, bank and wire transfer as methods of payment, for further details please contact us.