Brand: AceBeam / official Distributor men Spain. Rechargeable battery ARC 26650 5000mAh 3.7 v
* The battery can be recharged more than 500 times completely.
Warning: Last items in stock!
AceBeam ARC26650np-500A new battery. Rechargeable Lithium flashlight AceBeam protected AceBeam 26650 5000mAh 3.7 V
- Nominal capacity: 5000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7 V (ranges supported 2.5 / 4.2)
- Dimensions: 69 x 27 mm
- Weight: 98g
Length: 67.6 mm
Diamtro: 26 mm
Capacity: 5000mAh actual warranty AceBeam.
Voltage cut-off discharge: 2.5 V
Voltage: 3.6 V
Voltage of full charge: 4.2 V
the battery Acebeam 26650 5000mAh has a large capacity.
* Safe and respectful of the environment. Circuit protected designed for excellent quality.
* The battery has a low self-discharge, and still keep the 50% of its capacity after half a year of inactivity.
* No memory effect, recargua 500 cycles.
* Application: Widely used for all LED flashlights high power consumption, flashlights, power tools, electric cars, instrumentation, communication equipment, Flashlights, táticas, flashlights, Professionals, or led to a longer execution time
Battery 26650 Acebeam compatible with AceBeam EC50, and EC60. It also serves for other brands of LED flashlights powerful.
These batteries are rechargeable protection with protection positive plate, so they are a little longer 67,6 mm, and more secure that the batteries are unprotected. Please confirm the size of the battery and make sure that these are appropriate for your device.
The batteries Acebeam does not have memory effect. Low self-discharge makes it still maintain the 50% of the capacity after half a year of non-use.
PCB positive battery embedded with a PCB positive (circuit board protected newest technology of 2018 to prevent a fire accident caused by short circuit of the belt of nickel that connects the terminals of the negative electrode and the negative.
Circuit protected high performance designed for specific purposes: automatically protects against surges, overloads and short circuits.
Security features external: equipped at both ends with a protective S. S nickel-plated which guarantees high impact resistance, good electrical conductivity and oxidation resistance; protective circuit board resistant plastic; coated with a metal film durable to protect against abrasion.
1) do Not reverse the battery when you charge and put in devices.
2) Not hot,or put the battery in the fire.
3) do Not mix use old and new batteries or any different type of batteries.
4) do Not mix different capacity batteries.
5) please fully charging the battery if a long time ago that is not used or is not used for the first time.It is convenient to charge these batteries at least once every 3 months.
6) The batteries can only be charged using the battery charger rechargeable Li-ion 26650.
This TrustFire TR-003P4 Battery Charger uses a linear mode control to achieve reliable battery charging, thus to ensure the battery being fully charged and can extend battery life. Dual input ports and four slots to meet your different needs. Huge compatibility, suitable for a variety of sizes of lithium batteries.
We accept orders by the following methods:
Online (secure): browse our range and add products to your basket.
Offline: please see the contact us page for telephone, fax, and email details (you can change your country by clicking on the link at the top of the page). Shipping prices vary across our product range and can be viewed for each product on the product datasheet by choosing the country you are in.
Express international delivery & worldwide shipping.
All in-stock orders received Monday through Fridays are shipped the same day. For customers in Europe, the deadline for same day dispatch is 16:00pm. Orders received after these deadlines are shipped the next business day. You can check availability by viewing the datasheet which will display a yellow check mark if the product is in stock availability check mark.
Quality is important to Siliceo online Therefore if a product does not perform as described on the datasheet please notify us within 24 months of delivery using the contact form and our dedicated team of scientific experts will examine details of your protocol to determine whether the problem is protocol related or product related.
All payment details are described on the invoice that you will receive after your order is dispatched. The invoice will be sent to the billing address you specify and this can be different to the delivery address for the products.
We accept PayPal, credit card, cash on delivery, bank and wire transfer as methods of payment, for further details please contact us.