This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Wireless USB Adapter WI-FI amplifier antenna 5dBi the WIFI GS27USB GSKY
Fully supports standard IEEE 802.11b / g functionality.
With 5 dBi dipole antenna chip Realtek RTL8187L diretamente USB powered
Receive a distance of about 500 meters without interference.
- WIFISLAX / WIFIWAY / BACKTRACK
- KISMET / KISMAC / AIRCRACK
WINDOWS, MAC, Linux
*****Wifiway wifislax Beini, Ubuntu, Backtrack*****
- High Power WLAN USB adapter (mini Palm) fully supports the features and functional
compliance of IEEE 802.11b/g standard
- Enables the deployment the latest updated WMMTM (Wi-Fi Multimedia)
- High power and stable performance to PC & NB in wireless network world
- WLAN USB adapter Palm + 5 dBi dipole Antenna
- High power in compact size - mini palm
- Constant and stable performance
- User-friendly and easy installation
- Operating distance of up to 500 meters (depending on surrounding environment)
- Support Software AP mode and WMMTM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) function
- USB 2.0/1.1 interface
- Standard :IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g (WiFi Compatible)
- Chipset :Realtek 8187B + 8225
- Frequency Band :2.412GHz ~ 2.484GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Data Rate :IEEE 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
- IEEE 802.11g :6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps
- Transmitter Power : 11g : 15 2dBm@54Mbps, EVM<-24dB 11b : 25 2dBm, EVM <35%
- Receive Sensitivity :Operating at 11Mbps:<-82dBm@8%PER, 54Mbps:<-65dBm@10%PER
- Operating Range :Up to 500M, depending on surrounding environment
- Power Consumption :Transmit:<600mA; Receive:<400mA
- Antenna :Detachable dipole Antenna
- Security :WEP (64/128/256bit), WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2 TKIP/AES, WPA2-PSK
- Operating System :Windows98SE, ME, 2000, XP, SP2, Vista, MAC, Linux
GSKY GS-50 WiFi USB RTL8187
We accept orders by the following methods:
Online (secure): browse our range and add products to your basket.
Offline: please see the contact us page for telephone, fax, and email details (you can change your country by clicking on the link at the top of the page). Shipping prices vary across our product range and can be viewed for each product on the product datasheet by choosing the country you are in.
All in-stock orders received Monday through Fridays are shipped the same day. For customers in Europe, the deadline for same day dispatch is 16:00pm. Orders received after these deadlines are shipped the next business day. You can check availability by viewing the datasheet which will display a yellow check mark if the product is in stock availability check mark.
Quality is important to Siliceo online Therefore if a product does not perform as described on the datasheet please notify us within 24 months of delivery using the contact form and our dedicated team of scientific experts will examine details of your protocol to determine whether the problem is protocol related or product related.
All payment details are described on the invoice that you will receive after your order is dispatched. The invoice will be sent to the billing address you specify and this can be different to the delivery address for the products.
We accept PayPal, credit card, cash on delivery, bank and wire transfer as methods of payment, for further details please contact us.